|Period:||01.10.2006 - 30.09.2009|
|Project Leader:||Stefan Jablonski|
|Contact Persons:||Matthias Faerber, Florent Jochaud|
In cooperation with several partners from the industry and Bavarian Universities, a system aiming at the process and workflow oriented support of development processes is developed. This is the FORFLOW project which aims at developing a Process Navigator to support the engineers step by step in product development and facilitate decision making. The Process Navigator supports engineers, guiding them by inticating next process steps and possible solution approaches at every stage. This way additional work and wrong developments should be avoided and development time and costs should be reduced.
Besides the chair for Applied Computer Science IV at the University of Bayreuth, the following chairs are part of the project:
- Department of Engineering Design and CAD (University of Bayreuth)
- Lehrstuhl für Konstruktionstechnik (University of Erlangen-Nürnberg)
- Lehrstuhl für Medieninformatik (University of Bamberg)
- Institute of Product Development (Technical University Munich)
- Lehrstuhl für Wirtschaftsinformatik (Technical University Munich)
The Chair for Applied Computer Science IV works on the following two projects:
- Project 3.2: Configuration of a process-oriented knowledge-base for the product development
(Industry Partners: Siemens AG, ProDatO Integration Technologies GmbH, Volkswagen AG)
- Project 4.2: Conception and implementation of the process navigator
(Industry Partners: Siemens AG, ProDatO Integration Technologies GmbH, sepp.med GmbH, GBTec AG)
The ForFlow-Flyer overview the project shortly.